4 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
C. Stephen Evans, Downers Grove, Illinois: InterVarsity Press, 2002, 4.25x7" softbound, 125 pages.
For philosophers, the pursuit of truth travels on precise definitions. For Christian apologists, the defense of the faith is founded on the defining Word. And for beginning students of either discipline, the difference between success and frustration begins with understanding the terms and ideas and identifying the thinkers and movements.
The Pocket Dictionary of Apologetics & Philosophy of Religion is designed to be a companion to your study of these two related disciplines. Among its 300 entries are:
* terms, from "a posteriori" to "worldview"
* apologists, from Peter Abelard to Cornelius Van Til
* philosophers of religion, from William Alston to Nicholas Wolterstorff
* movements, from "analytic philosophy" to "voluntarism"
* apologetic arguments, from the "cosmological" to the "wager"
* theologies, from "Arminianism" to "Zoroastrianism"
Here is an affordable and easily accessible "help key" for your readings, lectures, writing assignments and exam preparation. It's a must-have study aid for any student who expects to cogitate on coherentism or ruminate on Ricouer.
No customer reviews for the moment.